The National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff 2023 has officially commenced. We’ll be sharing with you, a detailed guide on How to apply for NPC recruitment, using the NPC Recruitment portal login.
- As a part of its recruitment drive, the National Population Commission has announced the online application process to recruit ad hoc personnel for the 2023 Population and Housing Census has commenced.
- The minimum academic qualification required to apply for NPC recruitment is SSCE (Secondary School Certificate).
- The minimum age requirement for all applicants is 18 years.
- The maximum age requirement for all applicants is 60 years.
- All qualified Nigerians who meet the above-listed National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment criteria are qualified to apply.
NPC Recruitment 2023 – The National Population Commission Recruitment for 2023 has officially begun. All persons interested in applying are welcome, as far as they pass the eligibility criteria. To apply, simply visit the NPC Recruitment Portal for 2023 NPC Adhoc Staff recruitment at www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng to apply.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment Portal Online.
NPC Recruitment Portal Requirement.
Before an individual can apply for the NPC through the recruitment’s online portal, it’s important to note the qualifications and eligibility requirements needed.
The following are the qualifications and requirements that are needed for the NPC Job Vacancies;
- Applicants with at least, a B.sc can apply.
- Although this is not compulsory, but will certainly boost your chances of getting employed, if you have a Masters’s Degree certificate or higher, As disclosed by National Population Recruitment 2023 officials.
- Most of the NPC available Jobs are fieldwork. This signifies that if employed, you’ll be moving places.
- Applicants need to have a good command of the English language.
- Applicants are all required to at least, master one Nigerian indigenous language – nigeriacrvs.gov.ng.
- Excellent interpersonal skill is very imperative because you will be interacting with people of diverse backgrounds with different views and ideologies.
- Applicants who can provide their NYSC discharge certificate during screening have an advantage over those who could not provide their NYSC discharge certificate.
Allowances for NPC Supervisors and Enumerators.
The National Population Commission (NPC) has officially released the allowance details for the Supervisors and Enumerators who will be participating in the training sessions and census.
- Feeding: N2,000 x 5 days = N10,000.
- Transport: N20,000.
- Training Allowance: N65,000.
- Total: N95,000.
- Feeding: N2,000 x 5 days = N10,000.
- Transport: N20,000.
- Training Allowance: N50,000.
- Total: N80,000.
The National Population Commission (NPC) management has further has furthermore, shared the dates and times of the training schedule and allowance details for Supervisors and Enumerators who will be involved in the 2023 census.
This is a piece of important information for all persons who have been employed, so they are able to know the proper planning and preparation for the upcoming census activities.
NPC Recruitment Latest News for December 9, 2023
Latest and confirmed news reaching us is that the National Population Commission (NPC) has officially switched on its e-recruitment platform, which will be used to recruit ad-hoc staff for the national population and housing census as promised by the President. Speaking on the activated NPC recruitment portal, the Chairman of the National Population Commission, Nasir Isa-Kwarra, spoke during the launch of the portal in FCT Abuja. He highlighted how important it is that the commission hire the best applicants for the job.
The Census Manager, Inuwa Jalingo, who also spoke during the NPC recruitment portal lunching, disclosed that the Commission through its online website, anticipate receiving over twenty-five (25) million applications for the available NPC jobs and that the process needed to be competitive, fair, and transparent.
Inuwa Jalingo said, and I quote below:
“The implementation of an e-Recruitment portal is to make sure that the commission recieves applications from all part of the country, minimise bias, and ensure that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity to apply and be recruited and that no one is left behind”.
The Census Manager says that the commission is inviting applications from eligible candidates to serve as ad-hoc staff in the 2023 Population and Housing Census in the following categories listed below:
- Field Coordinators
- Training Centre Administrators
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officers
- Data Quality Managers
- Data Quality Assistants
- Special Workforce
NPC Recruitment Requirements.
General Application Requirements are:
- National Identification Number.
- Valid and Functional Gmail Account.
- Valid and Functional Phone Number.
- Valid and Functional /Operational Commercial Bank Account (No student/NYSC Account).
- Valid Educational Qualifications.
- Access to and knowledge on the use of computers, tablets & smartphones is an added advantage.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment.
STEP 1: Go to the National Population Commission (NPC) 2023 Recruitment portal at https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng.
STEP 2: Next, you are required to Click on the Start Application button as shown above, and select Start as ad-hoc staff.
STEP 3: It is important that you click on each box to acknowledge instructions, and then click the proceed button to continue your registration.
STEP 4: You must Accept the terms and conditions before you can proceed with the registration.
STEP 5: You are required to type in your NIN in the blank box provided as shown below, and click on verify.
STEP 6: If you enter your correct NIN, you will receive a message, stating that your NIN Verification was successful. You’re advised to save your Application ID. Next, Click on the Ok button to proceed to the next step as shown below.
STEP 7: This is the final stage for the NPC recruitment registration. Complete your application with the National Population Commission (NPC) by filling in your correct information in their appropriate boxes.
NPC Recruitment Screening Procedure
- After you have successfully submitted your application, the NPC Recruitment team will review, examine, and screen applicants based on their NIN, documents (School Certificates), and photo passport.
- First-level screening would be conducted on the portal by filtering the applicants based on the requirements disclosed above.
- All applicants should note that Physical screening would be conducted at the LGA’s designated centres.
- The LRRT is composed of:
- LGA Comptroller Chairman
- One NPC Desk Officer Secretary
- Designated LGA Staff
Finally, applying candidates should note that they can only apply on the census portal in areas where they are residents and will be deployed accordingly.