One Bank that has always stood out among others when it comes to charges, is JAIZ Bank. Customers of this bank can attest to this fact. As a customer, do you know the JAIZ Bank Transfer Code?
This page covers literally, everything you need to know about the JAIZ Bank Transfer Code, How to take loans from JAIZ Bank, etc.
Jaiz Bank customers who are finding it difficult to transfer money to another account can easily use the JAIZ bank USSD transfer code and solve the problem. This is one of the quickest methods any customer with an active JAIZ bank account can use to credit his or her account.
How to Register and Activate JAIZ Bank Transfer Code.
This may seem obvious, but before activating the JAIZ bank transfer code, you need to have an active functional account with this bank. To register and activate the JAIZ bank USSD transfer code, do this:
- First and foremost, you need a JAIZ credit/debit card to activate this service.
- Dial *389*301# on the Sim card you used to register your JAIZ Bank account.
- Make sure that you have the JAIZ bank debit card with you. Because you’ll be asked to confirm if the account truly belongs to you. It’s very easy.
How to Transfer cash via JAIZ USSD Codes.
- Simply dial *773#, then select the transfer option.
- Simply follow the instructions displayed on your mobile phone screen to complete your transfer.
- Select Transfer,
- Add the recipient account number,
- Next, enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter your transfer code to confirm and complete the transfer.
How to Use JAIZ Bank Mobile App.
Use this guide shared below, to know how you can easily transfer cash from your JAIZ Bank Account balance, to another JAIZ Bank using the Jaiz Mobile banking App. I’ve come to discover after using various bank’s app, that the JAIZ bank mobile app is very efficient and easy to use.
The JAIZ Bank Mobile app is called: Jaiz Mobile Plus
- CLICK HERE to download the Jaiz Mobile Plus on your Android smartphone.
- CLICK HERE to download the JAIZ Mobile Plus banking app on your iPhone and iPad.
- Depending on your phone, use any of the links provided above, and download the app. (Ensure you have an active internet connection, or it won’t download.)
- Install and open the app.
- Click on Create an Account.
- Enter your required details, Don’t forget to use strong Login details strong to keep scammers off.
- Make sure that the email address you used to link to your account is active and secured. (This is important because its with the email you used during registration that you can use retrieve lost password)
- Once you complete profile registration.
- Log in with your user ID and password.
- Click on security to change your default PIN, Use a strong PIN you can always remember. You’ll need this PIN to confirm all your transactions on the JAIZ Bank Mobile Plus app).
- Now click on the top menu button. Select transfer, and choose intra ( if the transfer is to another JAIZ bank account) and inter (if you want to transfer money to other banks).
- Next, select the account you want to transfer from, Enter the amount of money that you want to transfer.
- Ensure you type in the receiver’s correct BANK Account details to avoid making a wrong transfer.
- Now, authorize the transaction using your 4-digit PIN.
You’ll see a confirmation that the Money has been successfully transferred.
JAIZ USSD Codes Features.
Here are some of the best features that you will enjoy as a JAIZ bank customer using the JAIZ bank USSD transfer code or Mobile banking app.
- Check your Account balance anytime and anywhere.
- Check your Transaction history.
- Instant funds Transfer to own account, other Jaiz Bank accounts and third-party Bank accounts.
- Easily Confirm Cheque and/or Stop Cheque payments.
- Bill payments.
- Scheduled payment.
- You can use the JAIZ Bank Mobile app to locate the closest JAIZ bank branch.
- Use the JAIZ Mobile plus banking app to locate the nearest JAIZ ATM.
- Quickly generate Transaction receipts anywhere and anytime.
- Buy Airtime.
How to Recharge Numbers Using JAIZ USSD Codes.
To Recharge/buy Airtime on your line.
- To recharge the phone number that’s linked to your JAIZ account only.
- Simply dial *773*Amount# and click on Send/OK.
To Recharge/buy Airtime for other people.
- Simply dial *773*Amount*Phone Number#
- For Example: To recharge another person’s phone number with the sum of N3,000, dial *773*5000*09012345000#
Check JAIZ Account Balance via JAIZ Transfer Code.
Use the guide below to quickly check your JAIZ account balance without an internet connection. This means using the JAIZ USSD shortcodes to check your account balance.
- Dial the JAIZ Bank Transfer Code: *773#
- Reply with 5.
- Type in your correct account number.
- Next, type in your JAIZ transaction PIN to complete the process.
How to Check JAIZ Bank Account Balance Instantly.
- Simply dial *773*0# to check your account balance instantly.
JAIZ Swift Code.
Use this Swift code below to transfer or receive USD to your Nigerian JAIZ bank account number;
JAIZ Bank Cardless Withdrawal.
Like many 21st century banks, JAIZ bank allows customers to quickly withdraw money without using their debit card. Here’s how to successfully use the JAIZ bank Cardless withdrawal.
- Dial *773*AMOUNT# on your registered phone number.
- You will receive a transaction code as a text.
- Proceed to any JAIZ Bank ATM and press any button on the machine (without inserting your card)
- Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal (GTRescue)
- Enter the transaction code that was sent to you.
- Enter your PIN or the last four digits of your card.
- Complete the transaction and the ATM will automatically withdraw the money you asked for.
How to Apply for Jaiz Bank Business Loan.
Like other banks, you’ll need to fill out the loan form and fulfil other requirements. However, unlike other banks, the percentage you’re required to pay for the JAIZ loan you took is very low. Use the guide below to apply for a JAIZ bank business loan.
- You will need to fill in a loan application form and provide supporting documents, such as:
- Your company’s profile Bank statements.
- Details about the collateral you are willing to offer,
- Proof of your address.
- Your business plan.
- Means of identification.
- Cash flow budget.
JAIZ Bank Loan Requirements.
These are the requirements you must meet before your LOAN request will be approved by the JAIZ Bank management.
- You must be an active customer of the bank.
- Your bank account number must be active.
- You are required to have a business or corporate account in JAIZ Bank
- You have a registered business or company before your Loan request is granted.
- You must have a good Credit Bureau Report.